On the My Jobs application, you will have access to all the tools that allow you to successfully manage and complete your active contracts: My Jobs, Contracts and Reports.
Let’s take a closer look at the new My Jobs application…
My Jobs Home – NEW!
Here, you will see the list of jobs that you have been hired for, the time you have logged, and your earnings for each position.
- Track work progress
- See all your active jobs and easily message your employer.
- Manage proactively
- Review your jobs that are starting soon.
- For Hourly Jobs – See the hours and earnings logged so far this week and review the Work Diary, Timesheet and Contract Details for a particular job. Easily know when you’re approaching (or have surpassed) a weekly limit.
- For Fixed-Price Jobs – Review the total payments received next to the original bid price.
- Track financial activity
- Review current earnings and time logged.
- Conveniently access your available earnings.
On Contracts, you can easily review the details of your work contracts – both current and past.
- Access details about your contracts – rate, weekly limits, weekly and total hours worked, etc.
- Search on all contracts – both current and past.
- Download contracts in CSV form for easy integration with accounting systems.
Reports gives you a set of snapshot views into your work history.
- Timelogs – An easy view into the payments and the work done during the week.
- My Weekly Time Sheet – A summary of work done by you for each employer during a given week.
- My Timesheet – A detailed report of work done by you during a custom time period.
- Time Analyze – A configurable report of hours or earnings during a selected time period.
We’d like to hear from you–what’s your perspective on our new navigation and My Jobs application?