As we continue rolling out developments to Upwork, the team is excited to announce improvements to the Upwork Team App (v4).
The newest Team App offers:
- More intuitive design, including the same user experience across Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- Easier tracking of hours. Simply run the time tracker when working on projects, while also keeping an up-to-date description of the work you’re doing in the memo field to take advantage of Upwork Payment Protection. Screen captures are also taken every ten minutes to verify that you’re working on a particular project.
- Real-time chat inside the Team App via the integrated Upwork Messages feature.
- Improved file sharing up to 95 MB per file, allowing you to upload files from your computer or a storage service such as Dropbox.
- A group messaging feature that helps you interact with key collaborators, faster. You can even initiate voice and video meetings and screen sharing directly within the app.
All of these improvements are sure to help you boost your productivity, while also improving your communication and collaboration among teams.
We’ll be phasing out the previous version of Team App (v3) in the coming weeks, so be sure to get the new Team App today to benefit from the latest developments.
We hope these improvements help you be more successful on Upwork. Please continue to share your feedback on these updates with our team, and let us know what else you want to see in the Team App in the weeks and months to come.