Exceptional customer service creates happy customers
Work with Upwork to manage your organization’s customer service needs big or small
Specialized admin and customer support professionals you can count on
Admin and customer support projects for your most pressing work
Get your projects done on time and within your budget with expert management of the necessary tasks, people, and resources.
Attract and retain customers with chat, email, phone, or other assistance that creates an outstanding customer experience.
Get virtual assistance and free up your schedule from answering emails, scheduling meetings, and other tasks so you can focus on the work that you’re most skilled at.
A full suite of services ranging from product listings to store management that will ensure your eCommerce business flourishes.
Free up your time to focus on strategic tasks with data formatting, image annotation, list building, and more data entry services.
Save yourself hours of tedious transcription work and convert your audio and video content into searchable text.
Build an agile workforce that moves faster than the pace of business with Enterprise Suite.
Project managers who make it look easy
A project management pro aced a massive rebranding project
"Elham was exceptional in every way. Her project management is a 10 out of 10. Her communication is the same. She managed a highly complex project and made it look easy and it was not. She always had a positive attitude and kept her cool even during highly stressful periods in the project. Her team loved her. The project was on-time, on-budget and very profitable!"
How independent talent helped Tophatter increase its CSAT score by 30%
Tophatter, an online auction site for shoppers worldwide, was preparing to expand and needed dozens more multilingual customer support specialists. They struggled finding enough qualified talent and finding talent within budget. By leveraging independent professionals on Upwork, they were able to quickly find the customer support specialists they needed, and within budget.
Professionals on Upwork help the world’s best companies with customer service needs.
Customer Service Professional
“I love helping people resolve their issues and/or going out of my way to find answers for people.”
Carlo Angelo O.
Customer Service Manager
“I ensure to treat their concerns with high urgency. I respond right away. That is how I let them feel I value their time well.”
Frequently asked questions
One of the first steps in hiring any talent is to determine which skills you need for your project. You know you need help with admin and customer support, but what specific things are you trying to do? Upwork matches you with proven remote talent who can help you with all your admin and customer support needs, including:
- Data entry
- Virtual/administrative assistance
- Online research
- Order processing
- Project management
- Live chat support
- Email support
- Social media support
The cost of your project depends largely on your scope of work and the specific skills needed to complete your project.
An admin and customer support project includes the following:
- Deliverables: What do you need done? Perhaps you need a professional to do data entry, create shipping labels, appointments, or project plans.
- Skills: Identify the admin and customer support talent needed to complete the project (e.g., project manager or data entry specialist).
- Project Length: Your job post should indicate whether this is a smaller or larger project.
- Budget: Set a budget and note your preference for either an hourly rate or fixed-price contract.
Upwork gives you the flexibility you need to find the right talent for your admin and customer support projects.
- Talent Marketplace: Find and source independent professionals for your admin and customer support project directly from Upwork’s talent marketplace.
- Project Catalog: Project Catalog is a new way to quickly get started and expand your capabilities through Upwork. From project management to virtual assistant services, projects are predefined for you, so you can get to know talent through a clearly defined project within their expertise, then easily scale up and down as needed.
- Specialized Teams: Upwork isn’t just for independent contractors; you can also find independent agencies that can help you fill your admin and customer support talent gaps with their own professional teams.
When it comes to admin and customer support, you may need a multidisciplinary team to handle the various components of your project. Examples of professionals you might need for admin and customer support projects include:
- A project manager to oversee multiple projects
- A virtual assistant to book meetings and manage your email inbox
- A data entry specialist
- A transcriptionist to transcribe your video and audio files into searchable text files
- A customer support representative to assist with chat or email inquiries
Upwork is the leading online talent solution for companies looking to scale their teams and get work done. Key advantages for businesses looking to source talent for their admin and customer support projects through Upwork include:
- On-Demand Talent: Access to a global talent pool of freelancers and agencies.
- Transparency: Simplified vetting thanks to freelancer reviews, work history, testimonials, and portfolios.
- Technology: AI-assisted talent matching to help you find the right talent for your needs.
- Flexibility: Hire individuals or agencies to complete any size of project.
- Simplicity: Built-in tools that streamline the onboarding and collaboration with remote teams.