Help your team thrive with HR and training experts
Hundreds of independent professionals who’ll give your people the experience they deserve, and keep your organization running smoothly.
Specialized HR and training experts you can count on
Get the job done fast with HR and training projects
Find a recruitment expert to put together job ads, headhunt or screen candidates, and land you the right person.
Offer your people more than just a salary. Find pre-packaged training courses on everything from public speaking to admin skills, or get help putting together your own module.
Create an appraisal process from scratch, get help creating improvement plans, or have your entire team evaluated.
Use software to measure how engaged your people are, create an employee handbook, or overhaul your employee experience.
Get help choosing, installing, and running software that keeps track of all your people’s details.
Put together a strategy to give your people the rewards they deserve, then roll it out across your organization.
Build an agile workforce that moves faster than the pace of business with Enterprise Suite.
HR pros that help your organization thrive
A human resources expert helped a small business get their process up and running
Lindsey was a pleasure to work with! He was super helpful and very thorough in her work. Her guidance allowed us to be more confident in our new processes and tools.
Lone UCLA Professor Builds Online Learning Platform In Just 3 Months
UCLA needed a team of program consultants and web developers to build a bespoke e-learning platform. So they came to us. Independent professionals on Upwork helped put together the plan, then execute it, with some seriously niche roles playing a big part.
Professionals on Upwork help the world’s best companies with customer service needs.
Customer Service Professional
“I love helping people resolve their issues and/or going out of my way to find answers for people.”
Carlo Angelo O.
Customer Service Manager
“I ensure to treat their concerns with high urgency. I respond right away. That is how I let them feel I value their time well.”
Discover how you can build a virtual Customer Service team to help unlock new levels of productivity within your organization.
Frequently asked questions
One of the first steps in hiring any talent is to determine which skills you need for your project. You know you need help with human resources, but what specific things are you trying to do? Upwork matches you with proven remote talent who can help you with all your needs, including:
- Develop ideal candidate criteria
- Organize and conduct new employee orientation
- Design materials and workshops for training and development
- Prepare and review benefit and salary packages
The cost of your project depends largely on your scope of work and the specific skills needed to complete your project.
A human resource project includes the following:
- ● Deliverables: What do you need done? Perhaps you need an expert to recruit and interview candidates or an HR information system expert to manage your HR data.
- ● Skills: Identify the skills needed to complete the project (e.g., specialized in curriculum development or labor relations & negotiation).
- ● Project Length: Your job post should indicate whether this is a smaller or larger project.
- ● Budget: Set a budget and note your preference for either an hourly rate or fixed-price contract.
Upwork gives you the flexibility you need to find the right talent for your projects.
- Talent Marketplace: Find and source independent professionals for your projects directly from Upwork’s talent marketplace.
- Project Catalog: Project Catalog is a new way to quickly get started and expand your capabilities through Upwork. From general hr consulting services to leadership training or performance management, projects are predefined for you, so you can get to know talent through a clearly defined project within their expertise, then easily scale up and down as needed.
- Specialized Teams: Upwork isn’t just for independent talent; you can also find independent agencies who can help you fill your legal talent gaps with their own professional teams.
When it comes to human resources, you may need a multidisciplinary team to handle the various components of your project. Examples of HR experts you might need for projects include:
- An HR admin to provide compensation and benefit reports
- An instructional designer and developer to develop an online employee onboarding and training program
- A recruiter to source and interview candidates
- A training and development specialist that develop training plans and eLearning multimedia
Upwork is the leading work marketplace for companies looking to scale their teams and get work done. Key advantages for businesses looking to source talent for their legal projects through Upwork include:
- On-Demand Talent: Access to a global talent pool of independent professionals and agencies.
- Transparency: Simplified vetting thanks to freelancer reviews, work history, testimonials, and portfolios.
- Technology: AI-assisted talent matching to help you find the right talent for your needs.
- Flexibility: Hire individuals or agencies to complete any size of project.
- Simplicity: Built-in tools that streamline the onboarding and collaboration with remote teams.