Scale when you need to with marketing and sales experts
Build some buzz around your business with professionals from the world’s work marketplace.
Specialized sales experts and marketing professionals you can count on
Sales and marketing projects for your most pressing work
Grow your following on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn with a full range of social media management services.
Develop robust prospect lists, nurture your leads, and grow your business with a full range of lead generation services.
Increase your traffic and search engine rankings with a suite of SEO services ranging from competitor analysis and keyword research to technical SEO.
Grow your business with Facebook advertising services from expert marketers — from developing a robust strategy, to ad setup and campaign management.
Get a marketing blueprint for growth with expert consultation services, marketing audits, marketing plans, and more.
Captivate audiences and get results with video marketing services ranging from video promotion and distribution to video search engine optimization and consultation.
Build an agile workforce that moves faster than the pace of business with Enterprise Suite.
How Upwork works for clients
A graphic design pro creates a logo, branding, and style guide
"If you have an opportunity to hire Felice, don't delay! He has great ideas, but is open to feedback and changes. He was always well prepared, kept me informed, met his timelines, and delivered what he said and more. My best experience on Upwork. In fact, I've started up another project with him and am still working with him."
Nasdaq transforms itself into a digital media leader
How freelance talent brought a fresh perspective to Nasdaq’s social media
Professionals on Upwork help the world’s best companies with customer service needs.
Customer Service Professional
“I love helping people resolve their issues and/or going out of my way to find answers for people.”
Carlo Angelo O.
Customer Service Manager
“I ensure to treat their concerns with high urgency. I respond right away. That is how I let them feel I value their time well.”
Discover how you can build a virtual Customer Service team to help unlock new levels of productivity within your organization.
Frequently asked questions
One of the first steps in hiring any talent is to determine which skills you need for your project. You know you need help with sales and marketing, but what specific things are you trying to do? Upwork matches you with proven remote talent who can help you with all your sales and marketing needs, including:
- Sales calls and pitch decks
- Sales development
- Social media advertising
- Marketing Automation
- Podcast Promotion
- Content marketing
The cost of your project depends largely on your scope of work and the specific skills needed to complete your project.
A sales and marketing project includes the following:
- Deliverables: What do you need done? Perhaps you need a professional to develop strategy and planning or marketing campaigns.
- Skills: Identify the talent needed to complete the project (e.g., someone to integrate CRM with your marketing automation platform or a specialist to set up tracking and analytics).
- Project Length: Your job post should indicate whether this is a smaller or larger project.
- Budget: Set a budget and note your preference for either an hourly rate or fixed-price contract.
If you need help finding talent for your marketing project, Upwork gives you the flexibility you need to succeed.
- Talent Marketplace: Find and source independent professionals for your sales or marketing project directly from Upwork’s talent marketplace.
- Project Catalog: Project Catalog is a new way to quickly get started and expand your capabilities through Upwork. From market research and strategy to SEO and SEM services, projects are predefined for you, so you can get to know talent through a clearly defined project within their expertise, then easily scale up and down as needed.
- Talent Scout: With Talent Scout, our recruiters will match you with the top 1% of sales and marketing talent on Upwork. Hire in less time, with less effort—and with a lot more confidence.
- Specialized Teams: Upwork isn’t just for independent contractors; you can also find independent agencies that can help you fill your sales and marketing talent gaps with their own professional teams.
When it comes to sales and marketing, you may need a multidisciplinary team of talent to handle the various components of your project. Examples of professionals you might need for a sales and marketing projects include:
- A sales representative to handle sales calls and communicate with clients
- A professional to conduct brand research
- A consultant to identify a social media advertising strategy
- A consultant to help with marketing automation best practices and strategy
- A professional to advise you on podcast production
- An SEO expert to conduct competitor analysis and keyword research
Upwork is the leading online talent solution for companies looking to scale their teams and get work done. Key advantages for businesses looking to source talent for their sales and marketing projects through Upwork include:
- On-Demand Talent: Access to a global talent pool of independent professionals and agencies.
- Transparency: Simplified vetting thanks to freelancer reviews, work history, testimonials, and portfolios.
- Technology: AI-assisted talent matching to help you find the right talent for your needs.
- Flexibility: Hire individuals or agencies to complete any size of project.
- Simplicity: Built-in tools that streamline the onboarding and collaboration with remote teams.