Ruby ist /w rails exper. - mentoring, refactoring, architecting
statistics don't lie. Isn't that how the saying goes?
I can talk about degrees I received, or dozens of
completed certifications, perhaps throw in the name of
a college/university I attended.
Instead I'm simply going to let stats speak
- Member for over 5 years
- Lots of transactions ( over $100k )
- Lots of hours worked ( ~ 5000 hours )
- Over 100 past gigs, mostly successful
- JSS Score of 99% (as of today)
- California Timezone
- The word ruby appears in past contract titles/reviews over 50 times
- The word java