We need verification people to expand our team. Full time (30 hours per week minimum).
Blocks to be verified:
- 4 port on-chip ethernet switch
- PCIe NIC interface
- Our patented CPU core
- LPDDR memory controller and memory system
UVM experience on silicon verification is required. However, we use CocoTB, but no CocoTB experience is needed, we have a training process to ramp up. Just ask that you be open to learning CocoTB for the short term. Once tapeout is complete, we will evaluate UVM vs CocoTB and UVM vs Pyuvm.
- Less than 30 hrs/weekHourly
- 3-6 monthsDuration
- ExpertExperience Level
- Remote Job
- Ongoing projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- 5 to 10Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.5 to 10
- 3 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.3 days ago
- 0Invites sent0
- 0Unanswered invites0
About the clientMember since Apr 25, 2017
- United States Berkeley 7:13 am
173 jobs posted
65% hire rate, 5 open jobs
total spent 237 hires, 56 active
avg hourly rate paid
Tech & IT
Mid-sized company (10-99 people)
- Member since Apr 25, 2017
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.
- Creative Network and DevOps person for FireSim innovative Chip Verification Hourly
- Lead SysAdmin who is very careful and can figure out complex projects Hourly
- Mechanical Design for an E1.s enclosure including thermal considerations Hourly
- MongoDB expert to help us bring it up on an FPGA prototyping platform for the chip we are taping out Hourly