We are planning to create our own website and sell our products directly to consumers on that website.
In preparation for the new website, we want to understand our current Amazon sales better.
We want to know:
- the full breakdown of our customer demographics. Gender, age, etc
- how many customers are businesses
- learn the customers process to purchasing our products.
- do customers research other products?
- how many times do customers check a product before purchasing
- how many customers purchase same item from us multiple times?
- which items are purchases multiple times? How often are they purchased?
- how many customers are subscribed to Amazon prime
In addition to this, we want you to share other insights that are interesting or can help us better understand our customers.
- Less than 30 hrs/weekHourly
- < 1 monthDuration
- ExpertExperience Level
- Remote Job
- One-time projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- 20 to 50Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.20 to 50
- 28 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.28 days ago
- 28Invites sent28
- 1Unanswered invites1
About the clientMember since Jul 2, 2020
- United States Brooklyn 6:40 pm
45 jobs posted
60% hire rate, 16 open jobs
total spent 36 hires, 10 active
avg hourly rate paid
Art & Design
Small company (2-9 people)
- Member since Jul 2, 2020
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.