• Sketch and present 10+ fresh toss prints that will go on both swaddles and sleep-sacks
• Sketch and present 6+ costume prints that will go on sleep-sacks only
• Sketch and present at least 3 different construction design concepts for each – swaddle and sleep sack
• Suggest the best materials from your research that you think would enhance the product quality over other equivalent products in the market
• Any additional value addition from your thoughts is appreciated from your observation of these products
• Design for kids 6-18 months and 18-36 months (you may categorize the designs into 2 groups)
• The materials used must be super baby-friendly fabrics, antimicrobial, antifungal, and organic materials which put our product into a semi-premium to premium product (typical household income of 100K and above)
Generic Primary Objectives to achieve an acceptable work
• Create and develop designs that optimize the function, ergonomics, perceived value, and appearance of the product by putting yourself in the shoes of the targeted customer
• The new improved designs must have your own organic and unique approach to graphics and aesthetics and not be copied directly from any other sources/references or current goods in the market
• The new design must try to solve most of the cons under the voice of the customer while keeping all the pros for sure! This is where the product differentiation opportunity lies. Read this bullet again!
• Explore materials and color schemes out of the box that goes with current trends – get creative here!
• Your design must be able to be prototyped using today’s standard manufacturing processes and may not be very conceptual – remember we are designed to disrupt existing markets and not create a new space, goal is to design the same products differently, not different-looking products totally.
• Having a “design for manufacturing” approach will be much appreciated and can earn you extra points
• All design files and any related documents that are an outcome of this work must be submitted on the date we agree upon, any foreseen delays may be discussed in advance
• Digital files can be submitted in any industry standard file format (.step/.ai/ .dfx/ .x_t/ .bip/ etc)
NOTE: You may continue adding notes at the end of this document while submitting your work
- IntermediateExperience Level
- Remote Job
- One-time projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- 10 to 15Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.10 to 15
- 6 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.6 days ago
- 4Invites sent4
- 1Unanswered invites1
About the clientMember since Nov 8, 2022
- United States Bellevue 2:05 pm
11 jobs posted
10% hire rate, 5 open jobs
total spent 1 hire, 1 active
Retail & Consumer Goods
Mid-sized company (10-99 people)
- Member since Nov 8, 2022
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.
- Consumer Product Design - Migraine Head Gear Fixed-price
- Industrial Design Project - "Toilet assist Grab Bars/Rails" - DC Fixed-price
- Industrial Product Design - "Rollator/Walker" - IQ Fixed-price
- Product Design-Bird Feeder with Camera-RX Fixed-price