1. A member of our merchandising team goes to one of our box stores to take inventory.
2. Our merchandising team will be asked a series of questions and then be able to take inventory:
a. Which store are you in? (only two choices from a drop down menu)
b. Which store number are you in? employee will enter store number.
3. After A and B are entered, each item in the inventory is presented to the Merchandiser and they simply need to add the corresponding number and press the next button.
4. After the inventory is completed the app will ask the user to take 2-6 photos of the job site. The photos need to be either stamped with a date and store number or the photos need to be some how attached to the excel document.
5. App will ask Merchandiser if there are any problems in the store. Drop down window will allow merchandiser to choose from several different problem scenarios: i.e. Plants are dry, competitors plants are on our tables, etc.
6. App will ask Merchandiser to confirm or update both Manager and Assistant Managers name and contact information. If there is a new Manager and Assistant Manager, the app will allow to user to “edit” Last Name, First Name, email address and contact phone number
7. After all questions are answered, merchandiser will be able to review work and make any corrections.
8. After final approval, data is sent to the Sales Manager.
9. Sales manager needs to be able to see the data in an excel format along with attached pictures.
App must be compatible with Android and Iphone
When App is used it must be assigned to a specific employee either by # code or last name or combination of the 2.
Maximum of 16 merchandisers will be using this app.
While in the store, the employee will be able to use the store’s wifi signal.
- Less than 30 hrs/weekHourly
- 1-3 monthsDuration
- IntermediateExperience Level
- Remote Job
- Complex projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- 5 to 10Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.5 to 10
- 26 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.26 days ago
- 0Invites sent0
- 0Unanswered invites0
About the clientMember since Nov 8, 2022
- United States 6:55 pm
1 job posted
0% hire rate, 1 open job
- Member since Nov 8, 2022
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.