Structurally this is an open task, we expect you to propose a structure for the article on the subject and terms listed below as part of your proposal
Write a compelling 4 to 6 pages (2000 to 3000 words) article (excluding illustrations and a clear reference list) The target audience for the article is technical but in an engaging and informative way, so that a broader audience also gains an understanding of the subject.
This is a research and writing job only, our own marketing department will do all the simple stuff such as formatting, graphics etc, so no need to worry about that.
Output format: word
• Native British, Grammar and writing style.
• MUST pass the most common plagiarism tools to be accepted as a submission. Naturally there will be plagiarism hits from the sources, but that is accepted.
• No specific deadline, will be posted as an article on web blogs and LinkedIn, hence catering to the format and audience there.
Some inspiration sources
- Less than 30 hrs/weekHourly
- < 1 monthDuration
- ExpertExperience Level
- Remote Job
- One-time projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- 10 to 15Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.10 to 15
- 8 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.8 days ago
- 18Invites sent18
- 7Unanswered invites7
About the clientMember since Aug 15, 2006
- United Kingdom London 12:52 am
67 jobs posted
63% hire rate, 3 open jobs
total spent 46 hires, 8 active
avg hourly rate paid
- Member since Aug 15, 2006
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.