We want this script to have to run on Photoshop:
- It will need to use the information declared on the file (Excel File Ideally) to identify images that can whether be resized or collated
- It uses the SKU field as the file name and uses the search directory the to look for images
o It will use the components SKU in the CSV to search for the images in the directory
o The identifier field would be used from the sheet decide which files need to be used for this task i.e “-PB”
- An output folder will need to used to allow us to decide where to put the new images
- It will have two checkboxes, “Resizing” and “Collage”
o “Resizing” is where it would look for images that are below what is defined in the “height x width” and then add the white background so it fills the empty space. Anything bigger that the parameters defined will need to be scaled down to the defined parameter
o “Collage” is where it use the images found in the above steps and will combine them into a collage depending on how many images. It will also need to check if there is a “text” in the column and add the text to the collage.
o We would want an instance where we can run both if need be
- A suffix text field will need to be used to decide what to have at the end of the filename
- A dropdown would be required for what file type the images will be called “Format”
- A text field for “Quality” would also need to be defined from 1 to 10
- A suffix text field will need to be used to decide what to have at the end of the filename and if blank
I have attached the template and quick design of the form for photoshop
- Hours to be determinedHourly
- 1-3 monthsDuration
- IntermediateExperience Level
- Remote Job
- Ongoing projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- Less than 5Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.Less than 5
- 21 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.21 days ago
- 0Invites sent0
- 0Unanswered invites0
About the clientMember since Nov 9, 2022
- United Kingdom 3:52 pm
1 job posted
0% hire rate, 1 open job
- Member since Nov 9, 2022
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.