Work status requirements: US Citizen, GC or Authorized to work - Sponsorship not available
Minimum experience required in mentioned skills is at least 5 years
Short Description: Seeking candidates that will assist with COVID data cleaning team.
• Seeking candidates that will assist with COVID data cleaning team.
• The Data Cleaning Team assists the with ongoing data cleaning and database management to allow for more accurate downstream analysis.
• This includes: lab result entry into the state database, subject interview and gathering and documenting relevant medical information from healthcare providers.
- More than 30 hrs/weekHourly
- 6+ monthsDuration
- IntermediateExperience Level
- Remote Job
- Ongoing projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- Less than 5Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.Less than 5
- 7 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.7 days ago
- 0Invites sent0
- 0Unanswered invites0
About the clientMember since Nov 9, 2022
- United States 12:09 am
5 jobs posted
0% hire rate, 3 open jobs
Tech & IT
Small company (2-9 people)
- Member since Nov 9, 2022
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.