We provide the image planes (full turn, 360, plus additional reference pictures if necessary).
The model is intended for a VR app and thus must be fit for animation.
(1) 3D model including the clothes, facial features, hands etc.
(2) UV mapping
(3) Texture painting, including normal map
(4) Skinning (we plan on using Maya HumanIK, so a control rig is *not* required.
- We plan on using cloth simulation later, so we also need a very lowpoly body underneath the clothing. This part does not need to be textured, but it needs to be skinned.
- We also have some in-house artist to help with rough work and can discuss how to split up the work load.
We're using Autodesk Maya and want to be able to review/edit/contribute throughout the project. So if you use other software, you must ensure proper interoperability with Maya.
- IntermediateExperience Level
- Remote Job
- Ongoing projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.50+
- 5 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.5 days ago
- 0Invites sent0
- 0Unanswered invites0
About the clientMember since Feb 10, 2014
- Japan Osaka 4:48 am
19 jobs posted
69% hire rate, 1 open job
total spent 17 hires, 0 active
avg hourly rate paid
- Member since Feb 10, 2014
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.