- Native/Professional level in the desired moderation language - German, for Switzerland, Austria and Germany
- Fluent in English as all our reports and internal conversation will be in English
- A background in Market Research and Qualitative Research (experience of coding qualitative text would be a plus)
- Based in the country of interest (but not compulsory)
- Charismatic and positive attitude towards participants and Catalyx team
Role once community is live:
Each community lasts between 2 – 3 weeks approximately, it may extend for various reasons. While the community is live you will need to:
- Receive a full training on the platform (Approximately 1h)
- Translation: The CM will be requested to test the set up of the community in the corresponding language and adjust/tweak the text when needed. (Translations will be provided, with small word/sentences exceptions due to last minute client changes.)
- Community Moderation: (Detailed CM Training)
- Encourage discussions amongst participants based on the weekly activity guidelines. -
- Answer any questions the participants might have. Sending targeted personalized e-mails.
- Probing on participants' comments and making sure you gather the relevant data according to the community’s objectives.
- Cleaning invalid responses and tracking target numbers (e/g desired final completes)
- Send goodbye message just before closing community
Once community is closed:
Content analysis and report writings: perform content analysis, download the Catalyx team on the community feedback (during weekly or bi-weekly connects) and prepare weekly reports in English highlighting trends and consumer insights in relationship to the community objectives and weekly activities to deliver a final report based on community outcome, filling in provided templates with relevant data. Corresponding templates and briefs will be provided per each community.
- Less than 30 hrs/weekHourly
- 1-3 monthsDuration
- IntermediateExperience Level
- Remote Job
- Ongoing projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- 5 to 10Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.5 to 10
- 15 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.15 days ago
- 21Invites sent21
- 15Unanswered invites15
About the clientMember since Nov 3, 2022
- Bulgaria 3:25 am
2 jobs posted
0% hire rate, 1 open job
- Member since Nov 3, 2022
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.