Questionmark.LGBT is an online magazine that uncovers stories, opinions and issues that are not discussed enough within the LGBTQ+ community.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for more content creators that are willing to either
A. Find stories from the LGBTQ+ community and share them with our audience
B. Take over a specific queer issue they are passionate about and research, document and create content around it or
C. Create a column on a queer issue/matter they are passionate about
D. Create surveys about queer issues and share the results with Questionmark.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- Depending on the effort needed and the article/column/post/video content, we make a specific payment per piece that will be agreed between Questionmark and the creator (for example €50/piece).
- Personal creator's page on Questionmark.lgbt/creator_name
- Opportunity to have sponsored content on posts with revenue sharing
ISSUES OF SPECIAL INTEREST
- Minority identity
- People of colour
- LGBT Parenting
- Disabilities & healthcare
- Coming out
- Substance abuse
- News, Rights, Politics
- Trans, Non-binary, Asexual issues
- Queer education and history
NEED MORE INFO?
Reach out at email@example.com or on Instagram @the_mikemark
TO APPLY, IDEALLY, WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE
1. The idea of the content you'd like to create and why it's your area of passion
2. Either a piece of your work (written, video or whatever else you prefer) or an example of the content you'd be interested in creating.
- Entry levelExperience Level
- Remote Job
- One-time projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- 20 to 50Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.20 to 50
- 9 hours agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.9 hours ago
- 1Invites sent1
- 0Unanswered invites0
About the clientMember since May 3, 2022
- Ireland Dublin 6:31 am
2 jobs posted
100% hire rate, 1 open job
total spent 5 hires, 4 active
- Member since May 3, 2022
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.