• Courses may will be developed at Level 1, Level 2 or Level 3 (See Course Level Descriptions section).
• Our team would like to see pricing for each level for each course.
• Our subject matter experts (SME) will provide all technical inputs unless otherwise agreed to.
• We will provide all base content for e-Learning.
• The e-Learning courses we are developing typically do not have assessments, but if assessments are required, questions will be provided by our team. Periodic knowledge checks are allowed.
• Audio voice-over services will be provided by a 3rd party vendor that we will provide.
• Audio voice-over services do not need to be included in your pricing but creating the script for the audio narration should be included.
Content Pricing Needed
• Level 1: Very low amounts of interactivity (i.e., clicking the Next button is as interactive as it typically gets) and there is a lot of static text and images. Level 1 quizzes are usually basic multiple-choice and true-or-false questions.
• Level 2: Contains some audio and video, as well as some basic animations and transitions. May also be accompanied by narration and activities such as “click and reveal” interactions. Typical level 2 quizzes are drag-and-drops and matching activities.
• Level 3: Includes extensive use of audio, video, transitions, animations, simulations, and more. Quizzing could involve branched, scenario-based questions that allow a learner to explore multiple paths and feedback levels.
We need pricing for courses created for each level at the with the following course length as a guide:
• Course Length 15 mins
• Course Length 30 mins
• Course Length 60 mins
- More than 30 hrs/weekHourly
- 3-6 monthsDuration
- IntermediateExperience Level
- Remote Job
- Ongoing projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- 10 to 15Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.10 to 15
- 4 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.4 days ago
- 0Invites sent0
- 0Unanswered invites0
About the clientMember since Apr 13, 2017
- United States Brooklyn 2:50 am
76 jobs posted
100% hire rate, 1 open job
total spent 118 hires, 46 active
avg hourly rate paid
- Member since Apr 13, 2017
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.