We all work remotely as well, if you miss the office, we can't help! Everyone's quite smart so naturally, we'll keep you interested and on your toes.
You're gonna need to be a rockstar Marketing Strategist, with superb marketing skills that will bring excellence to every project.
We're looking for a highly skilled strategist, this needs to be easy for you because we'll need you to hit the ground running and solve problems right out of the gate.
This is an opportunity for someone with loads of branding and marketing experience and who wants to take an instrumental role within a US web design agency.
At Oh Hello, marketing is about helping brands build their core and connect to their customers through storytelling. And we’re looking for someone who can help us do this.
Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as a long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments for agency clients
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications for agency clients
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with the CEO and key members about marketing programs, strategies, and profitability
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Master’s degree a plus
- Proficiency in digital marketing and social media strategy
- Established press and media contact
Benefits of Joining the Company
- Opportunity for growth and mentoring
- Working with goal-driven and creative individuals
- Paid leaves
- Performance-based compensation
- Holiday bonuses
We'll need to share 8 hours per day with you during US CT time, flexible on exact hours.
- More than 30 hrs/weekHourly
- 6+ monthsDuration
- IntermediateExperience Level
- Remote Job
- Ongoing projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- Less than 5Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.Less than 5
- 0Invites sent0
- 0Unanswered invites0
About the clientMember since Apr 5, 2021
- United States Lincoln 5:45 am
39 jobs posted
3% hire rate, 4 open jobs
total spent 1 hire, 0 active
- Large company (100-1,000 people)
- Member since Apr 5, 2021
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.