As a Copywriter, you’ll join a dynamic content team that values quality, integrity, and attention to detail. In this role, you will be responsible for writing high-quality content in various forms, including short- and long-form articles, outreach and marketing emails, landing page copy, and more.
You will conduct in-depth research in this role. You will also need to communicate and collaborate with stakeholders across multiple companies and industries. This role is for you if you’re a self-starter who values the written word, can operate independently, likes working on diverse projects, and can learn and adapt quickly.
What You’ll Do
- Write straightforward and error-free content for a website that reflects the company’s voice.
- Work with Tone of Voice Guidelines, and understands their message and target audience.
- Interpret creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts
- Work with content strategist to edit and modify the copy to meet their content expectations
- Assist in SEO research and creating content briefs, given a central theme
Who You Are
- You’re a writer that lives and breathes golf, including tour news, equipment, courses and architecture, history, and techniques.
- You have a proven track record of writing across mediums (blog posts, emails, ad copy, etc.)
- You must have high integrity, the capacity to learn quickly, and increased intrinsic motivation.
- You can interview people, conduct in-depth research, and write authoritatively about assignment topics
- You are very comfortable using Slack, G-suite applications, and other tools to communicate and collaborate in a remote environment.
- You have world-class attention to detail. You will be working on high-value projects with high-caliber people. Your work must be of the highest quality.
- You have experience with keyword placement and SEO, and you know how to write high-quality, search engine-optimized articles.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience with SEO concepts and working with keywords required
- Experience with writing across a variety of industries
- Copywriting experience
- Experience using Google Docs, Slack, and Asana
- Client-facing communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent attention to detail and a desire to produce high-quality work
- Ability to maintain a professional and positive outlook in complex, fast-paced, and stressful situations
- You’ll need to commit an output of about 5-10 articles a week.
- 750-1250 = $125
- 1250-1750 = $150
- 1750-2250 = $200
- 2250-2750 = $250
- 2750-3100 = $300
Please submit relevant pieces from your writing portfolio
- ExpertExperience Level
- Remote Job
- One-time projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- 5 to 10Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.5 to 10
- 26 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.26 days ago
- 0Invites sent0
- 0Unanswered invites0
About the clientMember since Apr 25, 2022
- United States Wilmington 12:40 am
9 jobs posted
23% hire rate, 3 open jobs
total spent 3 hires, 1 active
avg hourly rate paid
- Member since Apr 25, 2022
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.