Recently, we have evolved to GA 4 analytics using Tag manager which was well installed but the GA 4 has not been able to record these metrics except number users and session metrics.
We want to track Our ecommerce metrics in GA 4 using tag manager and this where you come in.
1. check what is wrong in our current set up and have it corrected
2. Walk through our PPC manager on what you did differently
3. Be on standby for more related projects as we are having lots of similar projects
Our platforms are
- Less than 30 hrs/weekHourly
- < 1 monthDuration
- IntermediateExperience Level
- Remote Job
- One-time projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- 20 to 50Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.20 to 50
- 14 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.14 days ago
- 0Invites sent0
- 0Unanswered invites0
About the clientMember since Feb 12, 2018
- Netherlands Holland 9:17 am
16 jobs posted
63% hire rate, 1 open job
total spent 13 hires, 2 active
avg hourly rate paid
- Member since Feb 12, 2018
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.