I'm looking to have a series of corporate videos made.
My client is a software company that would like to populate their YouTube channel with one video each week in 2023. This will be 52 videos in total.
The videos will be very similar to this video in terms of length and complexity.
The successful editor/animator will be provided with:
• Access to icons8.com (for all required animated and static icons)
• All stock footage provided to them (we use a website called storyblocks.com)
• All corporate music provided to them
• The voice over recording provided to them
• The green screen footage of the host
• The script and all animation notes about what is to appear visually (storyboard)
Given all the above, how many hours do you think it would take you to produce the above video? Please respond with your estimate.
The successful candidate will be tasked with producing one video each week in 2023.
- More than 30 hrs/weekHourly
- 6+ monthsDuration
- IntermediateExperience Level
- Remote Job
- Ongoing projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- 20 to 50Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.20 to 50
- 5 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.5 days ago
- 10Invites sent10
- 3Unanswered invites3
About the clientMember since May 30, 2022
- Australia Robina 5:15 pm
6 jobs posted
67% hire rate, 1 open job
total spent 4 hires, 3 active
avg hourly rate paid
- Member since May 30, 2022
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.