Do you have experience in the eCommerce space and know your way around Ads Manager like a pro?
Do you hate having to constantly search for clients worrying about sales?
Then we want to meet you!
We're looking for a rockstar media buyer to manage eCommerce projects in our agency, this is for a full-time position...
Monday - Friday remote work where you can work from anywhere in the world, you will need to be able to commit 35-40 hours per week in this role and work the same hours each day so we're able to jump on calls and coordinate test ideas and asset requests.
Whilst we love working with people with experience, we have a very specific testing process to follow and it will be your job to implement campaigns using this exact framework.
To succeed in this role, you not only need to have a passion for Facebook Ads but you need to have the mind of a marketer.
Our process has helped us scale many 6-figure stores so it's very important that new team members follow this process to the letter before bringing any experimental ideas to the table.
If you hate following steps and love to make it up as you go and see what happens, then this isn't for you. Please do not apply.
BUT - If you're excited to sharpen your marketing skills to ninja-like levels, have fun with an awesome team (US and EU based) and working on kick-ass established brands (no dropshipping, startup type businesses), please shoot through a cover letter and examples of your Facebook campaigns.
Opportunity to grow in this role into a Senior Media Buyer position and learning to manage junior buyers to teach them our process.
Successful applicants will be shortlisted and will be required to jump on a call so we can learn more about your experience and your attitude.
Our preference is someone with experience with the following skills/tools:
- Single Variable Split Testing - the more you understand this process the better
- ClickUp: all our project management is coordinated with here, you MUST use ClickUp to communicate with the team and update them on project progress
- Airtable/Google sheets for data tracking and accessing our templates to isolate winning audiences/ads for graduation into scaling campaigns
- Experience in the health, wellness and fashion niche is ideal but not mandatory
- We don't expect you to be an expert copywriter or design graphics/videos (we have a team for that) BUT you should be able to come up with ideas for new angles, tests and creative optimizations based on your understanding of the brand, target audience and current creative performance.
We provide full training and support, all of our processes are built out with step by step instructions, videos and checklists so zero micromanagement as long as you're using the tools provided, following the steps and keeping the team updated along the way.
Looking forward to your application.
Thanks in advance!
- More than 30 hrs/weekHourly
- 6+ monthsDuration
- IntermediateExperience Level
- Remote Job
- Ongoing projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- 5 to 10Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.5 to 10
- 5 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.5 days ago
- 0Invites sent0
- 0Unanswered invites0
About the clientMember since Jan 10, 2019
- United States Saint Petersburg 4:13 pm
77 jobs posted
71% hire rate, 4 open jobs
total spent 64 hires, 4 active
avg hourly rate paid
- Member since Jan 10, 2019
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.