The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for ensuring results from the email marketing campaigns activated and tracking relevant KPIs for effective tracking and action planning. The manager should also strategically think of ways and ideas to get more clients through research, marketing execution and expansion of campaigns.
The primary goal of the Email Marketing Manager is to obtain more investors and build good reputation
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Strategizing new and innovative ways of Email Marketing plan that will provide the company more clients.
2. Manage current campaigns
3. Understanding the market and the business through research.
4. Research for Tools that are more efficient and effective.
5. Communicating via email to the client’s questions and concerns
6. Daily/Weekly and Monthly Progress Report
7. Keeping track of the KPIs provided on a weekly basis.
8. Take part in the weekly Staff Meeting.
9. Work hand in hand with folks involved with the project.
- Less than 30 hrs/weekHourly
- 6+ monthsDuration
- IntermediateExperience Level
- Remote Job
- Ongoing projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- 10 to 15Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.10 to 15
- 14 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.14 days ago
- 0Invites sent0
- 0Unanswered invites0
About the clientMember since Mar 19, 2019
- United States San Rafael 3:13 am
34 jobs posted
24% hire rate, 4 open jobs
total spent 15 hires, 1 active
avg hourly rate paid
- Member since Mar 19, 2019
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.