We would like to automate this process using some existing 3rd party tools.
Previously we tried using an existing ETL tool, and we had a team of ETL developers, who supported these scripts.
But we faced a problem, that the data format occasionally changes (~30-50% of all cases) – column names, exact locations, new or deleted data, etc
We want to automate our data processing workflow.
1. It should be a tool with a solid intellectual part, (e.g. mix of algorithms and ML models) So, it would be able to locate the missing data in case of minor changes.
2. Also, it should be a very zero-code solution, as we want to ask users to support scripts (in case of minor data format changes).
We want to have an expert opinion on:
1. Are there any existing 3rd party tools on the market that might suit us?
2. Feedback on the criteria list – do we miss any critical items? Or do we include unnecessary?
3. Feedback on our process flow – is it possible to achieve?
- Less than 30 hrs/weekHourly
- < 1 monthDuration
- ExpertExperience Level
- Remote Job
- One-time projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- 20 to 50Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.20 to 50
- 8 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.8 days ago
- 2Invites sent2
- 0Unanswered invites0
About the clientMember since Jan 24, 2022
- Germany Munich 10:29 pm
11 jobs posted
100% hire rate, 1 open job
total spent 13 hires, 4 active
avg hourly rate paid
- Member since Jan 24, 2022
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.