Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative support for company executives and office personnel. Keeps the executive’s communications organized so that they can easily access the most important information without having to sort through low-priority items. This role will include frequent communication and interaction with senior-level personnel and external collaborators. coordinate with firm’s clients to ensure quality control follow up calls/emails. Assist partners in various projects/tasks.
• Act as representative of executive leadership regarding internal and external relations and correspondences and screening communications.
• Answer phones and direct calls to the correct person or take messages.
• In charge of quality control follow up calls/emails to all existing clients
• Arrange internal and external meetings, events, appointments & travel for leadership with supporting materials as needed. Record meeting’s notes.
• Provide executive leadership with extensive and continuous calendar management, travel management, expense management, event registrations and detailed meeting plan management, and all other executive support.
• Ensure that executive leadership is informed of priorities, deadlines and challenges.
• Independently perform special projects that require a combined knowledge of administrative needs and technical operations.
• Respond to a wide variety of requests for information, policies and procedures, and executive action. Analyze needs and problems and determine approach and priority.
• Assist with contract administration as needed including obtaining signatures, scanning and electronic filing.
• Track internal and external contacts and maintain contact database.
• Utilize efficient time management with the nuances of complex administrative assistance at the executive level.
• Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of company and client information.
• Operate independently with minimal supervision.
• Provide back-up administrative support to other departments as necessary.
• Available at various hours for business-related tasks during regular business working hours and periodically during off-hours (evenings and weekends).
• 1+ year of experience supporting administrative functions at the executive level
• Ability to manage multiple assignments, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions
• Handle pressure well
• Must be an exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Problem-solving and decision making
• Ability to observe strict confidentiality in all aspects of services provided
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• QuickBooks or other accounting software skills a plus
- More than 30 hrs/weekHourly
- 6+ monthsDuration
- ExpertExperience Level
- Remote Job
- Ongoing projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.50+
- 3 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.3 days ago
- 14Invites sent14
- 5Unanswered invites5
About the clientMember since Jun 19, 2019
- United States Pasadena 6:35 pm
9 jobs posted
45% hire rate, 5 open jobs
total spent 4 hires, 4 active
avg hourly rate paid
Finance & Accounting
Mid-sized company (10-99 people)
- Member since Jun 19, 2019
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.