I am looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide me with personal, executive, and administrative support. The candidate MUST speak/read/write English fluently!
As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings, researching tasks, making travel arrangements, and etc. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Zoom or similar.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
• Respond to answer emails and phone calls
• Schedule meetings
• Book travel and accommodations
• Manage a contact list
• Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
• Organize different calendars
• Perform market research
• Create presentations, as assigned
• Address employee's administrative queries
• Provide customer service as the first point of contact
Requirements and skills
MUST SPEAK, READ, AND WRITE ENGLISH FLUENTLY!!!!
• Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
• Familiarities with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services, and VoIP
• Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
• Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Calanderly, Google Calendar)
• Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Solid organizational skills
You will be provided and/or have access to sensative information. A background check maybe requested or done prior to obtaining the position. In addition, you will be asked to provide a list of personal references.
- More than 30 hrs/weekHourly
- 6+ monthsDuration
- Entry levelExperience Level
- Remote Job
- Ongoing projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- 10 to 15Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.10 to 15
- 10 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.10 days ago
- 9Invites sent9
- 7Unanswered invites7
About the clientMember since Dec 18, 2019
- United States Fort Lauderdale 11:52 am
32 jobs posted
72% hire rate, 5 open jobs
total spent 30 hires, 15 active
avg hourly rate paid
- Member since Dec 18, 2019
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.