Your duties will include compelling and eye-catching social media graphics, animations, infographics, etc. As a graphic designer, we’ll be depending on you to create stunning visuals that can captivate our prospects and current customers alike.
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
Below are the qualifications that are expected of a graphic designer:
- Proven track of relevant professional experience
- Proficiency in computer animation programs such as Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ideally, you have a portfolio of related work across several creative projects
We’d love to see your more recent and most captivating work. Please include at least one piece of work from the past 12 months.
- Less than 30 hrs/weekHourly
- 1-3 monthsDuration
- IntermediateExperience Level
- Remote Job
- One-time projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- 15 to 20Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.15 to 20
- 26 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.26 days ago
- 0Invites sent0
- 0Unanswered invites0
About the clientMember since Nov 20, 2018
- Canada Toronto 6:20 am
89 jobs posted
41% hire rate, 2 open jobs
total spent 44 hires, 19 active
avg hourly rate paid
Sales & Marketing
Mid-sized company (10-99 people)
- Member since Nov 20, 2018
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.