- Less than 30 hrs/weekHourly
- < 1 monthDuration
- IntermediateExperience Level
- Remote Job
- One-time projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- 15 to 20Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.15 to 20
- 27 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.27 days ago
- 5Invites sent5
- 3Unanswered invites3
About the clientMember since Sep 10, 2022
- United States Houston 2:24 pm
82 jobs posted
100% hire rate, 12 open jobs
total spent 108 hires, 2 active
avg hourly rate paid
Small company (2-9 people)
- Member since Sep 10, 2022
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.
- Attorney to write and send Demand Letter with Intent to Sue Hourly
- Automate a PDF document so it is able to be filled in with different clients information Hourly
- Conduct Legal Research; create excel spreadsheet Hourly
- Draft Terms and Conditions Agreement and Privacy using Templates I provide Hourly
- Format a Word Doc to 8.5x11 Margins Hourly