Marketing agency specializing in email copy
RHG Media is responsible for designing and executing successful email and Facebook ad campaigns for a variety of clients.
• Develop and execute email and Facebook ad campaigns for clients
• Monitor and review campaign performance and results
• Analyze data to optimize campaigns and report on performance
• Collaborate with other teams at the marketing agency to ensure successful campaigns
• experience in email and Facebook ad campaigns
• Advanced knowledge of email marketing platforms and Facebook Ads Manager
• Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
• Ability to analyze data and optimize campaigns
• Great organizational and time management skills
• Creative and strategic thinking skills
- Less than 30 hrs/weekHourly
- 1-3 monthsDuration
- IntermediateExperience Level
- Remote Job
- One-time projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- 10 to 15Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.10 to 15
- 22 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.22 days ago
- 0Invites sent0
- 0Unanswered invites0
About the clientMember since Feb 4, 2023
- United Kingdom Truro 9:29 pm
1 job posted
0% hire rate, 1 open job
- Member since Feb 4, 2023
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.