● Collaborate with Product Owners and Stakeholders to understand business requirements, derive
use cases and identify key challenges.
● Develop a solution outline addressing all use cases through customer-centric design thinking
● Provide solution recommendations to business and product owners with due consideration to
customization, configuration, integration, and extensibility, as well as boundaries and constraints.
● Translate solution and system requirements into a logical, economical, and technically practical
and sustainable system design.
● Formulate an implementation plan, outlining steps required to develop the solution, using
structured analysis. Submit plans for and secure approval from all concerned stakeholders.
● Provide hands-on technical expertise to design, develop, test, deploy and monitor Power Platform
based solutions satisfying customer requirements.
● Partner with cross-function business and technology teams to ensure high quality, integrated
solutions that provide positive client experience
● Work with peers to design and leverage and/or contribute to existing patterns, platform
integrations, automations and other reusable system components and frameworks
● Facilitate process improvement by identifying scope for automation, simplification, or better
utilization of Power Platform capabilities.
● Proactively identify issues and pursue root cause analysis. Independently resolve routine and
non-routine problems. Perform diagnostics on all component levels and integrations.
● Participate in platform architecture and software activities, including Proof of Value solutioning
and agile ceremonies
● Continually work toward further maturing our Power Platform Administration through governance,
monitoring, nurturing, and promoting best practices throughout.
● Maintain high standards of technical documentation, governance, and standards compliance.
● Minimum 5 years of experience with the Power Platform applications, Microsoft Dynamics or
other Microsoft tools such as SharePoint or Access
● Minimum 4 years of experience with Power Automate or other RPA technologies
● Minimum 2 years of experience working with Dataverse
● Highly competent in Excel complex formulas, vba macros and power pivot.
● Must have prior experience handling roles requiring troubleshooting, debugging, RCA and
performance tuning, with proven expertise in analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Must have prior experience in converting high level or incomplete requirements into
comprehensive design, with demonstrated technical documentation and traceability skills.
● Proficiency with the Microsoft ADO for managing User Stories, CI/CD, code management and
● High level proficiency with agile work practices in settings involving multiple development
teams, cross-functional team members and both local and remote participants with diverse
backgrounds and experience
● Experience with Power BI will be advantageous.
Other Preferred Characteristics
● Must be well organized, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and able to prioritize
● Team player, with excellent communication skills and ability to think strategically and work
cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders and audiences.
● Ability to work and learn independently to answer questions, while maintaining attention to
detail and quality.
● Commitment to agility, continuous learning, and ability to adapt to changing business needs.
- More than 30 hrs/weekHourly
- 6+ monthsDuration
- ExpertExperience Level
- Remote Job
- Ongoing projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- 20 to 50Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.20 to 50
- 3 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.3 days ago
- 6Invites sent6
- 4Unanswered invites4
About the clientMember since Jan 16, 2017
- India Pune 12:44 pm
227 jobs posted
16% hire rate, 3 open jobs
total spent 39 hires, 1 active
- Member since Jan 16, 2017
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.