We are looking for a talented E-commerce Project Manager who will transform into the company CEO after the successful project launch.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, has the ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments, manages deadlines, and works independently. Knowledge of E-commerce and excellent English are a must. Ideal if you have experience in the supplements market.
Our ideal candidate is highly creative and visionary, has a keen eye for detail, and is driven to deliver results. 🚀
👉🏻 Key requirements & skills:
- Background work experience in E-commerce;
- Excellent understanding of UX, web design, customer flow, and web analysis;
- Knowledge of implementing digital marketing concepts such as PPC, SEO, social media, display, and affiliate channels is a plus;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Ability to work as part of a team and the ability to adapt;
- Knowledge of E-commerce principles, practices, tactics, and tools;
- Eager to take initiative, contribute ideas, and jump in when needed;
- Able to act independently and to self-organize efficiently, to take initiative;
- Quality and attention to detail;
- Solves tasks in time and effectively;
- Flexibility and demonstrated ability to handle a high volume of work and manage multiple priorities simultaneously;
- Ability to meet deadlines.
👉🏻 Great to have:
- Creative writing and thinking skills;
- Problem-solving and time management skills;
- Negotiation skills.
👉🏻 What you will do:
- Communicate and coordinate activities with business teams, IT/systems organizations, and other groups involved in a project;
- Implement the strategy adopted by the Board and oversee the activities of the entire team involved in the project;
- Keep a strong working relationship with all the business partners (suppliers, contractors, clients);
- Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing, and social media;
- Develop and implement e-commerce strategy in order to improve website performance;
- Interface between brand/business teams and development resources to identify, define and document the project lifecycle;
- Identify potential risks and evaluate alternative solutions;
- Responsible for overall delivery of solutions into production e-commerce environment;
- Lead cross-functional team of analysts, developers, testers to deliver solutions;
Grow and scale the business.
Looking forward to your application,
- Less than 30 hrs/weekHourly
- 6+ monthsDuration
- ExpertExperience Level
- Remote Job
- Complex projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- 10 to 15Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.10 to 15
- 3 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.3 days ago
- 0Invites sent0
- 0Unanswered invites0
About the clientMember since Sep 22, 2022
- Romania Cluj-Napoca 11:20 am
19 jobs posted
16% hire rate, 10 open jobs
total spent 3 hires, 2 active
avg hourly rate paid
Sales & Marketing
Mid-sized company (10-99 people)
- Member since Sep 22, 2022
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.