I have used Python, but I'm a beginner. I need Python code that will do the following:
• Upload a specified local folder of MP3s for transcription, with job option settings
• Download the resulting .json files into a specified local folder
• Name each returned .json file after the original MP3
I haven't been able to figure out how to do it myself, and I'm wasting a lot of time googling and reading Amazon help files.
- IntermediateExperience Level
- Remote Job
- One-time projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- 15 to 20Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.15 to 20
- 12 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.12 days ago
- 1Invites sent1
- 1Unanswered invites1
About the clientMember since Sep 12, 2022
- United States Bethel 8:36 am
2 jobs posted
100% hire rate, 1 open job
total spent 3 hires, 0 active
avg hourly rate paid
- Member since Sep 12, 2022
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.