- Must be familiar with Axios rest API
- Be able to code up React JS without using a Node JS server
--- Using a nginx server and rendering React JS in HTML
- Must be familiar with Falcon Python framework
Overview of tasks to be completed:
- Transferring the current app from a node js server to an nginx server
- Converting the html code to react code in the components and App.js files
- Convert axios URLs from posting elsewhere to Falcon for processing JSON payloads
- Structure the application to send out JSON payloads
- IntermediateExperience Level
- Remote Job
- One-time projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- 5 to 10Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.5 to 10
- 29 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.29 days ago
- 1Invites sent1
- 0Unanswered invites0
About the clientMember since Oct 29, 2022
- United Kingdom Shefford 11:16 pm
5 jobs posted
100% hire rate, 5 open jobs
total spent 5 hires, 3 active
- Member since Oct 29, 2022
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.