I am looking for help with the following services:
- Use the CRM system (airtable) to update any phone, email, mail, website communications with buyers, sellers, title companies, real estate agents, etc.
- Preliminary land due diligence for properties (i.e. pulling comps, calling counties, researching tax status on county websites, looking up the property GIS map and flood zones, etc.)
- Email organization, saving documents in appropriate folders, etc.
- Create effective marketing photos with Canva and Photoshop using local market research (i.e. captions on the photos to show distance to landmarks, information about the property)
- Organize SignNow document signings using template contract documents and additional property details
- Must have working knowledge in real estate websites such as realtor.com, zillow, landwatch, county websites, etc.
- Additional knowledge of CRM automation is a plus. I am looking for ways to streamline and automate tasks with airtable.
Please submit the following examples with your application:
- Voice memo describing your background and experience in real estate
- Provide screenshots of your experience in real estate due diligence
This hire will include a trial period before moving forward with a long-term working relationship.
- More than 30 hrs/weekHourly
- 6+ monthsDuration
- ExpertExperience Level
- Remote Job
- Ongoing projectProject Type
- Contract-to-hireThis job has the potential to turn into a full time role
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- 20 to 50Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.20 to 50
- 2 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.2 days ago
- 2Invites sent2
- 0Unanswered invites0
About the clientMember since Feb 3, 2022
- United States Boston 5:47 am
4 jobs posted
50% hire rate, 1 open job
total spent 2 hires, 0 active
avg hourly rate paid
- Real Estate
- Member since Feb 3, 2022
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.