Vacation Rental Property Manager
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Vacation Rental Property Manager to join our team. This individual will be responsible for 24/7 guest communication and support, managing and scheduling maintenance tasks, overseeing cleaning services, and ensuring that all properties are in pristine condition for our guests. The ideal candidate will have a passion for providing exceptional customer service and will possess excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity in the vacation rental industry, we encourage you to apply. We offer a dynamic work environment and opportunities for growth and development within the company.
- 24/7 guest communication and support, including phone and text support
- Respond to guests' inquiries and concerns in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage and schedule handyman for maintenance tasks
- Manage cleaning services and cleaning calendar
- Ensure property is well-maintained and guest-ready at all times
- Resolve any guest complaints or issues in a timely and professional manner
- Manage and update property listing on vacation rental websites
- Process payments and handle financial record-keeping
- Conduct property inspections prior to and after guest stays
- Ensure all local regulations and laws related to vacation rental properties are followed
- Review guests and ensure a positive experience for all parties
- Continuously monitor and improve property amenities and features to enhance guest experience
- Generate weekly and monthly reports on property performance, occupancy rates, and revenue
- Stay up-to-date with market trends and competition to improve marketing and pricing strategies
- Develop and maintain relationships with key suppliers and contractors to ensure seamless property management and maintenance operations
- Communicate with team to ensure team members are happy and quality work is being produced
- Control cleaning quality by regularly inspecting properties and addressing any issues with cleaners
- Hire cleaners or handymen as needed to ensure adequate staffing levels
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and the ability to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Expert in using various tools and software commonly utilized in the vacation rental industry.
- ExpertExperience Level
- Remote Job
- Ongoing projectProject Type
- Contract-to-hireThis job has the potential to turn into a full time role
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- 20 to 50Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.20 to 50
- 10 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.10 days ago
- 36Invites sent36
- 6Unanswered invites6
About the clientMember since Jan 10, 2023
- United States Mariposa 10:23 pm
2 jobs posted
100% hire rate, 1 open job
total spent 5 hires, 2 active
avg hourly rate paid
Travel & Hospitality
Mid-sized company (10-99 people)
- Member since Jan 10, 2023
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.