We are looking for someone who has is very communicative, has the ability to produce quality work with and without direction, when necessary. This role will be very collaborative and creative, and the ideal candidate will liaise with other members to produce content, monitor quality, design content, research, etc.
This role would support various clients ranging from B2B service providers to B2C retail and catering to a variety of audiences.
• General administrative duties including, but not limited to, research, platform trouble shooting, technology set up (as needed), analytics, and general project coordination
• Creative responsibilities: Create reels, audio/video editing (for short clips), graphic design capabilities, and general photo editing
• Social media management: engagement including tagging, sharing, responding to messagings, analytics, and troubleshooting
• Collaborate with team members to ensure effective communications and project coordination, as well as enhance the quality of the work product as necessary
• Must be a self starter
• 3-5 years experience as a VA
• Ability to adapt to an existing system
• Must be organized and detail oriented
• Must work well with teams and take direction
• Must have the ability to edit videos, photos and audio, create short clips/reels
Who You Are
• Empathetic, solution-oriented, and adaptable
• Eager to learn and build strong connections, as well as establish a diverse skillset and expertise in the marketing industry and take initiatives.
• Self-starter with high energy who can work collaboratively and independently while balancing competing priorities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to creatively convey messaging original content
• High proficiency in content creation, social media posting/strategies
• Organized and thoughtful with your approach(es)
• Scrappy when needed, and creatively problem solve when necessary
This position is starting as a part-time (10-15 hours per week) - with the opportunity to increase.
1099 - Independent Contractor
Ongoing contract desired
- More than 30 hrs/weekHourly
- 6+ monthsDuration
- IntermediateExperience Level
- Remote Job
- Ongoing projectProject Type
- Contract-to-hireThis job has the potential to turn into a full time role
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- 5 to 10Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.5 to 10
- 17 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.17 days ago
- 0Invites sent0
- 0Unanswered invites0
About the clientMember since Mar 14, 2022
- United States Quincy 7:34 pm
17 jobs posted
24% hire rate, 4 open jobs
total spent 4 hires, 2 active
avg hourly rate paid
Sales & Marketing
Small company (2-9 people)
- Member since Mar 14, 2022
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.