1. Download about 4000-5000 raw wedding photos (100-150GB) culled to about 1000 then colour corrected
2. Export files at 50% quality and upload to Dropbox provided (around 2GB)
It takes me about 4-5 hours after timing myself, happy to pay $90 per job, can give you over 50 jobs a year
Let me know if you're up for it :)
- IntermediateExperience Level
- Remote Job
- Complex projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.50+
- 2 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.2 days ago
- 0Invites sent0
- 0Unanswered invites0
About the clientMember since Jul 23, 2014
- Australia Melbourne 9:57 pm
54 jobs posted
86% hire rate, 3 open jobs
total spent 75 hires, 32 active
avg hourly rate paid
- Member since Jul 23, 2014
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.
- Need a composer for a student short film Fixed-price
- Need a foley artist for a 20min student short film Fixed-price