The task would include choosing the correct option from a drop down list to tag the sentences to the best possible option.
The list of Examples is attached for your reference.
After going through the examples, please complete the assessment for the sentences provided and it with us.
We will go through the responses shared and if selected, will get back to you for the completion of actual task.
Points to be noted:
1) Provide an explanation only for the provided correction and the highlighted edit.
2) If correction/edit is incorrect, no explanation is needed.
3) Do not provide alternative corrections.
In addition to the usual grammar tags, there are 3 special tags:
a) BAD_CORRECTION when the provided correction does not make sense
b) REPEAT, when a word is repeated twice or more times
c) TRIVIAL_TYPO, when the mistake was clearly accidental (e.g. ho are you doing -- how ..., arey ou ok? --are you ok?)
Helpful tone. Prefer a considerate tone (e.g.Consider using ..), rather than saying something more blunt (e.g.X is wrong. Use Y).
Consistent structure and style. Try to use a consistent style across your explanations. This would make it easier for the users to quickly understand the explanation.
Simple. Avoid advanced technical terms whenever possible. As a rough guideline, the explanations should be helpful to "intermediate mid" (ACTFL) / CEFR-B1 level language learners.
- Less than 30 hrs/weekHourly
- 1-3 monthsDuration
- ExpertExperience Level
- Remote Job
- Ongoing projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- 20 to 50Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.20 to 50
- 20 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.20 days ago
- 0Invites sent0
- 0Unanswered invites0
About the clientMember since Mar 23, 2016
- United States Sammamish 8:26 pm
176 jobs posted
78% hire rate, 11 open jobs
total spent 2,395 hires, 287 active
avg hourly rate paid
- Member since Mar 23, 2016
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.
- Dutch Natives - Smart Reply Review Hourly
- Earn $15-$25-30 mins to 1 hr task-(US & UK)-Grammar Annotation Hourly
- Hiring Freelancer- Near Native English in India Hourly
- Native German/Swedish/Japanese/Dutch/Italian/French/ Spanish having an android tablet with a Stylus. Fixed-price
- Part-time MBBS candidates needed @ Japan Hourly