The reviews we write do both of the following:
1. Convince other prospective buyers for the business to work with them (aka – the reviews are persuasive in nature. And while being convincing, they are supposed to read as NATURAL.
2. The reviews also serve to help increase Google rankings, and as such, need to be written with SEO in mind (aka – using proper target keywords in context, related keywords, etc.)
In order to be considered for this job, you must:
- have *STRONG* command of the English language. At the moment ALL of my clients are in the USA, which means if the review content is anything less than perfect English, my clients will be pissed and you will be more of a headache than help. Do us both a favor: if you speak anything less than perfect English, look for another job.
- you follow instructions and details perfectly. and you can start by demonstrating your attention to detail when you send me a proposal message by starting the message with the words i pay attention to detail
- you have some kind of experience with writing reviews copy for other businesses in the past. in your opening message also tell me about what other kinds of businesses you've written reviews for, and how many you've done, as well as providing a sample of the work you did for them.
- You're more interested in a long term partnership than making the most money upfront. I have a lot of clients and my business is growing – FAST. If you link up with us, you have an opportunity to increase your income significantly – in addition to learning to write for me, you will have the opportunity to eventually move into a managerial role and train a team of writers, where you'll get paid more while doing less of the work yourself. Cool, right?
Make sure you meet all the qualifications and follow all the instructions or you will be instantly rejected for the job. I'm only looking for 1-2 writers at the moment, and I hire FAST, so come READY with your message to me and make sure you're qualified or I will move on to others who are.
- More than 30 hrs/weekHourly
- 6+ monthsDuration
- ExpertExperience Level
- Remote Job
- Ongoing projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- 10 to 15Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.10 to 15
- 23 hours agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.23 hours ago
- 0Invites sent0
- 0Unanswered invites0
About the clientMember since Oct 24, 2014
- United States Uniondale 8:11 am
81 jobs posted
60% hire rate, 4 open jobs
total spent 94 hires, 8 active
avg hourly rate paid
- Member since Oct 24, 2014
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.
- Looking for a Google Reviews *EXPERT* Hourly
- Need a custom app developed for iPhone Fixed-price
- OSINT Research – Crazy Story & Need Your Help to Solve! Fixed-price