This project is to download all videos given a YouTube channel ID and store those videos on AWS for further processing.
This will be repeatable for each new channel ID input by the user.
1. Very basic html page with input field and progress/status indicator
2. AWS configuration (ground-up from brand new Amazon account)
3. Database configuration
4. Potentially Amazon Media Convert
5. The video script/srt must be collected and stored with the videos.
- Less than 30 hrs/weekHourly
- 1-3 monthsDuration
- ExpertExperience Level
- Remote Job
- Ongoing projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- Less than 5Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.Less than 5
- 7 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.7 days ago
- 0Invites sent0
- 0Unanswered invites0
About the clientMember since May 20, 2015
- United States Dallas 4:34 pm
183 jobs posted
63% hire rate, 6 open jobs
total spent 140 hires, 3 active
avg hourly rate paid
- Member since May 20, 2015
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.