- Design and build applications for the iOS or Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Maintain positive rapport with all clients
- Ability to gather requirements and provide accurate and realistic project milestones and timelines for completion
- Successfully perform any coding tests or challenges as required
- Maintain open communication via phone, text, and email on a daily basis
- Complete daily project progress summaries
- Suggest new features and expansions of existing apps improve performance and usability
- Deliver on time as discussed and clearly communicate any changes in deadlines as soon as possible.
Qualifications and skills:
- Strong knowledge of React Native and React.
-Strong knowledge of how to deal with different screen sizes
-Experience with Espresso, JUnit, or similar testing framework for mobile
-Experience with mobile data storage with SQLite
-Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
-Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
-Comfortable with GIT, SVN, and source control|
-A strong work ethic and the ability to manage yourself and your time
-Excellent communication skills
- both written and verbal
- At least 2+ years of experience with React Native and building mobile applications
- Experience with releasing mobile applications on Google Play Console and Apple App Store.
- A GitHub account with some neat projects in it.
- An open mind and a team player
- Experience working with a remote team
- IntermediateExperience Level
- Remote Job
- Complex projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- 10 to 15Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.10 to 15
- 14 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.14 days ago
- 21Invites sent21
- 3Unanswered invites3
About the clientMember since Oct 29, 2022
- Philippines 6:48 am
2 jobs posted
0% hire rate, 2 open jobs
- Member since Oct 29, 2022
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.