We are looking to build an internal tool for one of our businesses in the interior design space that can use AI to augment images. This is what it needs to do ...
- We upload an image of say an empty room or a current room with interior furnishing
- The engine augments the image with furnishing, like a couch, table, greenery etc. and renders a new downloadable image.
- User should be able to create several renders at a time and be able to download the rendered images.
- Eventually, we will have certain themes that will augment a 'collection' of items with the same/similar look and feel. For example, rustic style, green/fresh style, contemporary style etc.
Note that we are not creating a drag & drop tool where interior items are placed in the room and moved around. The AI automatically places items in the room.
Note that the final rendered image must be photo-realistic rendering. In other words, it has to look very real and can't look strange or out of place.
We will start with a proof of concept / MVP solution, which can:
- use a single room to start with
- use a limited (3-5) list of items to augment (chair, bed, etc.)
- Use a simple interface html / bootstrap page for now.
We want a very quick turnaround for the POC. Under a week. This should be doable for anyone with great experience in the AI/AR/VR space.
Please send me an estimate of how long this project will take. You must have previous experience working with AI/AR/VR tools & image processing.
Thanks for checking
- Less than 30 hrs/weekHourly
- 1-3 monthsDuration
- ExpertExperience Level
- Remote Job
- Ongoing projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
- 15 to 20Proposals
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.15 to 20
- 3 days agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.3 days ago
- 0Invites sent0
- 0Unanswered invites0
About the clientMember since Mar 9, 2021
- Canada Edmonton 10:28 pm
42 jobs posted
34% hire rate, 8 open jobs
total spent 18 hires, 8 active
avg hourly rate paid
- Member since Mar 9, 2021
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.
- LinkedIn Marketer (Organic Growth) for a Web Design and Development Agency Hourly
- Looking for Virtual Assistants for lead generation work Fixed-price
- Need a scraping specialist for outdoor trips Hourly
- Seeking an expert to setup and automate sales funnel for Web Design Agency Hourly