What do you think of the design? Does the company feel trustworthy etc.
it's simple, we need you to take a look at a particular part of our website and tell us what you think.
What does the task consist of?
This feedback will help us to make the user experience better for our customers.
thank you for your consideration
- Less than 30 hrs/weekHourly
- < 1 monthDuration
- Entry levelExperience Level
- Remote Job
- One-time projectProject Type
Skills and Expertise
Activity on this job
This range includes relevant proposals, but does not include proposals that are withdrawn, declined, or archived. Please note that all proposals are accessible to clients on their applicants page.50+
- 1 hour agoLast viewed by client
This is when the client last reviewed or interacted with the applicants for this job.1 hour ago
- 0Invites sent0
- 0Unanswered invites0
About the clientMember since Jul 13, 2017
- United States San Diego 5:22 pm
2,146 jobs posted
89% hire rate, 193 open jobs
total spent 24,418 hires, 581 active
avg hourly rate paid
- Member since Jul 13, 2017
Explore similar jobs on Upwork
How it works
Highlight your skills and experience, show your portfolio, and set your ideal pay rate.
Apply for jobs, create easy-to-by projects, or access exclusive opportunities that come to you.
From contract to payment, we help you work safely and get paid securely.
Find the best freelance jobs
Growing your career is as easy as creating a free profile and finding work like this that fits your skills.
- 56 FREELANCERS needed! easy website testing job - Takes 9 minutes! Hourly
- Even new to upwork is fine 10 minute task hiring ~ 65 people. Hourly
- Hiring 50 people - 10 minute job, great for new users! Hourly
- a quick job that's great for first time users. Need 50 freelancers! Hourly
- a quick job that's great for first time users. Need 66 freelancers! Hourly