Behind every creative person, every small and growing business, is an Alfred. There comes a point in the development of every business where if an organizational overhaul doesn't take place, scaling isn't possible. That's where I come in.
You might know exactly what you want, or you might have a general sense of unease. Many business owners know there are things that can be done better, but they aren't sure where to start and don't have the time to figure it out.
I've spent years honing a carefully curated (but extensive) list of skills by working with small business teams and as a freelancer. These various experiences have given me invaluable insights into different industries, processes, tools and departments. I've had my hands in dozens of different projects and this has allowed me to analyze businesses and develop custom solutions.
Some of my specialty areas include:
- Process development
- Analyzing, streamlining and automating workflows
- Tool recommendations, data migration, set up and training
- Financials (Quickbooks, data transfers, budgets, action plans) I am a certified Quickbooks Pro Advisor! I am certified to help you optimize your usage of Quickbooks.
- I specialize in choosing, setting up and executing project management software. I am well versed in all major options. I am also an Asana Together Certified Pro and Notion Certified.
- Acting as team communication leader and project manager ensuring efficient information sharing
- Developing, launching and leading initiatives regarding efficiency, organization, team building, marketing, hiring, and more.
- Resource management including HR, payroll and employee engagement
- Long term goal planning, and breaking down those goals into achievable projects with specific steps and due dates
- Putting out fires, reducing bottlenecks, and keeping things from falling through the cracks