I have worked with High Profile Clients in my career, Have a look on some of the projects I finished for my clients with 100% satisfaction rate.
- Peel sanitation - peelsanitationservices.ca
- Jack n Tools Truck n trailer repairs - jackntoolstruckrepairs.ca
- Khalsa mobile welders - khalsaweldingtoronto.ca
WHAT I KNOW:
- Back-End Technologies- Hands-on Experience in working on MongoDB, MySQL, PHP
- UX Designing tools – Figma ( Designing + animation experience + handle almost all UI/UX components)
- Auto-layout - Responsive designing for Desktops, Tablets, and Mobile Phones
- Source Control- Git and GitHub
- Digital Marketing – Search engine optimization (SEO), Google AdWords, Google Business
WHY IT MATTERS: Now the days, Establishing a business with a nice and attractive website is the coolest way to reach out to your clients all over the world and web development provides an excellent opportunity to create what you want. Have a look at the projects I have completed for the start-up business companies to stand out in the competitive market.
HOW I DO IT: I go through the clients' requirements and their ideology behind the business and website requirements. Open Figma and design the overall layout of the site and work, the rest is all developed through code. Always take care of the scalability of the project and maintainability of the source code in GitHub and follow the existing and most trusted framework implementations.
WHY ME: In each project, my sole aim is to accomplish the client's requirements and expectations with a 100% satisfaction rate. Always sync my workflow with the project's timeline and never miss the deadline. I also love to do Data Analysis of my web designs & coding style through YouTube and other useful resources in my free time to understand user base engagements and be a better version of myself.