Hello, my name is Alexis, thank you so much for viewing my profile! Let's get down to business, shall we?
PREMIUM Grammarly PREMIUM Quillbot PREMIUM Copyscape PREMIUM Evernote
-- I am team-spirited, skilled and an imaginative writer with a strong eye for detail
-- I am eager to gain deeper insight into the subject matters I am writing for
-- All niches are welcome
-- I am thick-skinned so as not to let any minor setbacks get me down
-- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
-- Around 3 articles a day depending on word size, preferably under 2,000 words
-- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
-- Collaborate with previous content, delivering new articles and ideas on a constant basis
-- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
-- Edit and proofread copy as needed
-- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
-- Source images and other content
All of my work is custom made and delivered promptly. Everything I do Includes:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Regulate keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
Lastly, I have access to several premium tools that add to my performance. SEO optimization, paraphrasing, grammar/plagiarism checks, readability score, automatic resourcing and a plethora of others.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
- Organize, modify and update existing content.
- Verify content and information.
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts.
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content.
- Promoting new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
- Advocating and educating others about interests, products, or services.
I am a super fun, outgoing, adventurous and creative young lady, the perfect candidate to SPICE up your content!