Skill, Communication, Time, and Focus. These are the prime elements that I always have in my 'tool box' when I plan on taking a project.
I can help you with:
(it's an inclomplete, ever-morphing list; my project history covers a wider spectrum then this, feel free to reach out if you don't see what you're looking for ;) )
• Branding (brand counseling, exploration, business cards, social media creatives, merchandise, packaging, posters, etc.)
• Logo design & simple animations
• Packaging design (wine labels, chocolate packaging, etc.)
• Illustration (vector graphic/pixel graphic)
• Sticker, poster design
• Book design, printing (typesetting, illustration & cover)
• Drawing, caricature
• Character design
• User interface (UI) design (design of icons/buttons)
• Website design
• Print publication design (magazine, brochure, catalog, cd cover, etc.)
I am a professional illustrator and graphic designer with a wide skill set ranging from digital illustration to hand drawn fine art graphics, from logo design and branding to any kind of vector graphics. In addition to my design expertise, I would consider communication as another strong suit of mine. I'm goot at interpeting project briefs and easily understand the expectations of the customer which was very helpful through many cooperations with various companies and people, since communication and good info exchange are essenatial for a perfect end result. I really love what I do and this helps me doing it really well!
I can say my skills as an artist are pretty extended in the areas of hand drawing, etching, painting, sketching. I'm also very familiar with the digital programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Rhinoceros 3D, Autodesk Sketchbook Pro.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions/requests.