Over the last 7 years, I have been working with a USA medical billing company as a Medical Billing Specialist. I have worked on almost all fields of medical billing like data entry, claim submission, payment posting, follow up on unpaid claims with insurance companies, prepare an appeal on claims in which conflict exist with insurance companies, denied EOB's, ERA's and work on insurance refunds as well. I am an expert in using almost all insurance companies portals and billing software, like Office Ally, Medisoft, eClinicalWorks, etc.
a) Medical Billing Services include the following;
- Checking eligibility and verification of patient benefits with their insurance company.
- Patient demographic and charge entry in the billing software.
- Claim submission to insurance companies.
- Fixing the claim rejections that receive from clearinghouses.
- Payment posting.
- Follow up on unpaid claims by using insurance portals and on-call as well.
- Prepare appeal on claims in which conflict exists with the insurance company.
- Monthly and annual AR report preparation.
- Billing to the patient that charges are their responsibility.
and all others.
(c) Key Skills
ICD 9 & 10
Place of Services