Problem-solving mixed-method researcher focused business challenges: US, Canada and Latam markets.
3rd semester in a master's degree in Data Analysis at the Graduate Center/ City College of New York.
- Competitive/ benchmark analysis
- Market research: primary & secondary research
- Analyzing the market needs and pain points
- Market sizing (TAM/SAM/SOM)
- Market analysis (SWOT, PESTEL, Porter’s FIVE Forces, Kano Analysis)
- Qualitative and Quantitative analysis
- SEO keyword research
- User research: user interviews and user personas, usability and accessibility tests, consumer feedback, customer insights, surveys, focus groups, IDI
- UX/UI usability audits based on mkt best practices
Projects & clients
* Healthcare & wellbeing: chronic, rare, and tropical diseases via agency (Bayer, Roche, Lilly, Teva, Abbott, and Sanofi) - patient journey, and personas based IDIs and focus-group with physicians, patients, and caregivers, and social media data.
* FMCG: Via agency (Nestlé, Burger King, Coca-cola), direct contract (Unilever, P&G) - exploratory research, testing concepts and products, consumer feedback, customer insights, surveys, search & social media listening
* Startups (Uplift, Dataquest, Flixbus, Studybay, Focusmate): UX research, surveys, social listening