I'm a Full Stack Marketing&Product Analyst: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Segment, Google Tag Manager, BigQuery, Data Studio/Tableau are generally my toolset.
I worked a lot on getting data from different platforms like Google Analytics, Marketing Platforms (Google/Facebook/Linkedin ads), CRMs and product databases and used this to build meaningful reports and dashboards.
My most prominent strength is that I approach every project as if the website or business were my own, rather than simply completing assigned tasks.
I also have several years of CRO, especially on AB tests.
For over 15 years I've been working with
- EXPERT Google Analytics (Analytics 360 as well),
- EXPERT Google Tag Manager (GTM),
- INTERMEDIATE Google & Facebook Ads,
- EXPERT A/B testing with Optimizely and Google Optimize,
- INTERMEDIATE Onsite/technical SEO: especially listing sites
- EXPERT Funnel Analyze for conversions
- INTERMEDIATE Marketing automation (Emarsys, Marketing Cloud-Salesforce, Insider)
- INTERMEDIATE Product Owner (Agile, user story writing/specifications, jira, MVP)
- Google Analytics setup and/or GTM setup - Gather requirements and creating documentation. Google Tag Manager installation at any complexity in expert level (Advanced tags and triggers, Enhanced Ecommerce implementation, Cross Device and Cross Domain tracking etc).
- Communication with marketing and developer teams
- Custom Reports and Dashboards
- Data Analysis and Advanced Analytics Features with conversion setup
- Reporting in Google Data Studio
I can manage your company integrating to Google Analytics premium, Analytics 360 with setup of BigQuery and useful cases:
- Custom dimensions
- New level of Custom reports and Custom funnels
- Multi-Channel Funnels Data-Driven Attribution
- setting BigQuery exports with useful samples
Data Visualization and Business intelligence based on Raw and Aggregated data:
- Google Data Studio (Google Analytics, BigQuery, 15+ custom connectors and SQL)
- MVP prioritization
- user-journey design
- wireframing, prototyping
- user stories with an acceptance criterion
I worked with a lot of eCommerce and listing sites, and the on-site SEO was my specialty. I believe in a good structure of sites and the longtails. If you have 100+ pages, you need a good on-page SEO. After an SEO audit, I could give you a package of specifications (all you need is to give to your developers or connect us).
I worked with several systems (Emarsys, Marketing Cloud/Salesforce, and Insider) with integrating data and build automated marketing campaigns with web push and emails.
My background & experience:
- Three years in digital marketing, working in an agency and independently,
- 13 years in product and online marketing overall, (price comparison site, eCommerce webshop sites, flight comparison, real estate listings)
- Bachelor degree in Software Development and Marketing
Conversion Rate Optimization
Google Tag Manager